We have an opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our exceptional kitchen team.
Our kitchen assistants are integral to the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the kitchen. It is a key role that enables the rest of the kitchen team to focus on preparing and cooking excellent food, which in turn means our customers have a memorable dining experience. If you are interested in taking your first step to working in a kitchen or simply want to contribute to a great hospitality team, then please do get in contact, as full training will be given.
In return we will provide;
- A competitive salary depending upon experience (paid monthly)
- Share of tips
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our pubs
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring and personal development
- Opportunity for career progression
- Flexible working hours